Chapman has come to stay in Nigeria. Anybody can make Chapman well enough to make pair with party Nigerian Jollof rice. As a party host, you have to deliver a great deal on your food presentation to be able to show how skilled you are in setting up for a party. However, some just throw out the idea of Chapman and go for more foreign cocktails to impress their guests leaving me to wonder where this leaves Chapman.
Anyways, at your next event, do ensure to make Chapman the “star” drink on the table with this recipe. Here is how to make Chapman with a PhD.
- 1/2 cup of grenadine syrup
- 1/2 cup of strawberry syrup
- Few dashes of angostura bitters
- 35cl Fanta orange
- 50cl sprite
- Lemon slices
- Cucumber slices
- Ice cubes
- In a large jar, pour your grenadine, strawberry syrup, Fanta orange, sprite, angostura
- Fill your cocktail cup with Ice cubes.
- Add one or two slices of lemon and fill with your pre-made Chapman from the jar.
- Add your sliced cucumber and stir with your straw. Enjoy.