Brother of businessman and lawyer, Ibrahim Jimoh, Dipo, Sunday explained that the death of their mother, Mrs. Theresa Jimoh, who died on Saturday, was as a result of family complications and mismanagement.
In a statement, Dipo Jimoh, who is the managing director of Barama Energy Resources, denounced the alleged root cause of their mother’s death blamed on candle fire.
He also refuted that her remains were deposited in the morgue by Lagos State Emergency Management Agency.
The septuagenarian was reported to have died in a fire accident at her Victoria Garden City (VGC) residence at the weekend.
###CREDIT TO THE GUARDIAN NEWS###